Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Looking across my back garden at the sunset last night. We get some truly stunning sunsets here and this one heralded a beautiful day today. 

Ferrero and Roche the gold fish have come through the winter well. When the weather was cold and grey they were slow and torpid and didn't eat a lot but when the sun is shining and the weather is warmer they swim around more and come to the surface for food. They seem to prefer the floating plants to the fish food they were fed in the shop. I think that they have doubled in size since I bought them and they are a good deep golden colour. Ferrero has a little black developing on him and Roche has white on his tail. 

Someone else who was enjoying the sun today. 


And a Peacock butterfly was flitting around while I was having my lunch but wouldn't stop for a photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment