Monday, February 5, 2018

I'm feeling quite spring like now and want to get out in the garden and start getting ready for summer. Unfortunately the weather has other ideas, although it has been bright and sunny for the last couple of days we had the first ice of 5he year on the pond this morning and it stayed there all day. However it was too nice to sit indoors this afternoon so I ventured out all wrapped up in extra layers and startes shredding the willow I cut down last week. Then I did a bit of weeding and general tidying before spreading the shredded willow over the cleared ground as protection in case the promised snow arrives tomorrow.



Time for a cuppa in my chair  surveying my work. The sigil Julie made me next to me and the shells I painted as a pot topper in the window box with the garlic, think I need to do some more.


After clearing up it's back through the arch to relax round the fire indoors.


Not a bad afternoons work.😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment