Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Just sitting in my chair, thinking about what needs to be done.


The breeze, ok wind,fairly chilly wind if I'm honest, is gently swinging me and the dolphin wind chime above my head is tinkling a merry tune.


My dog at my side, guarding the secateaurs I was using a few moments ago





I was trying to cut back some of the jasmine to give my rosa rugosa a bit of breathing space. The jasmine has gone wild this summer and over run the whole of the back garden.


I've just spotted an ash sapling that needs removing, pity really as my ash tree in the front seems to have the dreaded ash dieback. I'm sure that when the council cut her back they weakened her and let the disease in.

It's cold sitting here I'm going back inside to watch garden rescue on the telly.

No comments:

Post a Comment