Friday, April 7, 2023

The Great Annual Easter Egg Hunt.

A few years ago I happened to ask my 40+ year old son if he was too old for an Easter egg hunt, You're never too old for an Easter egg hunt was the enthusiastic reply from both Scott and Lidia so now we have a hunt every year. The origional plan was just to hide a few eggs around the garden but the next comment put paid to that idea. "Is it going to be a map or clues?" So now I have to think up new clues every year, it was a bit more of a challenge this year as after all the disruption with the new fences last summer I haven't felt the same connection with the garden but in the end I came up with 16. They have a list of clues each and have a competition to see who can find the most. Usually it's Lidia, but this year they found 8 each. 







































 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous I like the part where Scott found the egg that was from Lidia’s clue find 😱😎💕

    ReplyDelete