Wednesday, November 13, 2019



It was a beautiful morning and I was going to spend the afternoon in the garden, but the weather gods had different ideas.



The plan was to sort this corner out to put the water butt under the drip from the cracked gutter.


Would have to move this smaller container I was using to catch the water before I planted the waterlily from the bath in the back garden and a bulrush. And make a stand for the new waterbutt to stand on so I can get the watering can under the tap.


Then I was going to tidy up the woodpile and make a roof to keep it dry. But the sky went black while I was having lunch and the heavens opened and I've lit the fire and am having a lazy afternoon in after taking Rogan for the shortest walk I can get away with.


No comments:

Post a Comment