Thursday, September 4, 2014

I have been very lax in posting this summer due to a hitch with my Internet connection and pure laziness.
 We have had a fantastic summer this year and all my fears about my garden losing it's magic have proved unfounded, in fact it seems even more magical. As I open the front gate it seems as though I'm walking into my own private world with butterflies fluttering to greet me.
Here are some of the bugs caught on camera this summer









And some of the stars of the summer






I have managed to tidy the shed and start making my candles again.
And the front garden is beginning to look like a garden again and not a wood yard

1 comment:

  1. I love bug pictures hehe, thanks for the kind words you left us, the support of the bloggie community is awesome,

    Mark (RARA's daddy)

    ReplyDelete