Friday, September 9, 2011

Not so lazy day in the garden

Well Autumn is with us now , so the lazy days in the garden are replaced with busy days in the garden! Yesterday my friend Jane took me to my favorite garden centre http://www.penralltnursery.co.uk/, this was quite a treat as I haven't been able to get there since I stopped driving. We spent a pleasurable hour or so wandering round and I bought some Winter flowering Pansies, some double daisies and some Hyacinth bulbs plus a suet treat for the birds.
Today I spent the morning clearing the patch of dead nettle under the front hedge ready to plant and adding compost to the ground.



I found this little fellow under the elephants ears, I hope he keeps the slugs away from the pansies.


All planted out.


And my pots replanted as well.


I'm not going to be able to move tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment